Juniper Networks QFX10000-60S-6Q
High-Density, Highly Scalable, Future-Proofed Spine Switches Optimized for the Cloud
Call For Lowest Price!
The QFX10000 line of modular data center spine and core Ethernet switches delivers industry-leading scale, flexibility and openness, with a design that enables the seamless transition from 10GbE and 40GbE interface speeds to 100GbE and beyond. These high-performance, forward-looking switches are designed to help cloud and data center operators extract maximum value and intelligence from their network infrastructure well into the future.
The Juniper Networks QFX10000 line of modular Ethernet switches delivers up to 96 Tbps of system throughput, scalable to over 200 Tbps in the future, to meet the rapid and ongoing traffic growth in the data center. Industry-leading scale and density on the QFX10000 modular switches redefine per-slot economics, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OpEx. Based on purpose-built Q5 ASICs, the QFX10000 line delivers unparalleled intelligence and analytics, providing deeper insights into application performance.
The QFX10000 line can be deployed in a number of different network designs and fabrics, including Layer 3 fabric and Juniper MC-LAG for Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks, giving customers complete architectural flexibility. Additionally, the open architecture ensures that customers can innovate on top of Juniper Networks Junos operating system to accelerate the pace of innovation.
The QFX10000 is also a key component of Juniper Networks MetaFabric Architecture, which provides a simple, open and smart approach to building data center networks. Additionally, the QFX10000 supports Data Center Interconnect (DCI), critical to workload mobility and application availability.
For networks evolving to SDN, the QFX10000 can integrate with VMware NSX SDN controllers and can act as a Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) Layer 2 and Layer 3 gateway. The open and standards-based QFX10000 switches can also interoperate with the Open vSwitch Database (OVSDB) to support automated management and control capabilities. The QFX10000 line can integrate with OpenContrail SDN controller to allow users to choose their preferred SDN systems.
Two QFX10000 modular chassis options are available, providing full deployment flexibility:
- QFX10008 Ethernet Switch, an 8-slot, 13 U chassis that supports up to eight line cards
- QFX10016 Ethernet Switch, a 16-slot, 21 U chassis that supports up to 16 line cards
Both QFX10000 modular chassis can accommodate any combination of the following QFX10000 Ethernet line cards:
- QFX10000-36Q, a 36-port 40GbE quad small form-factor pluggable plus transceiver (QSFP+) or 12-port 100GbE QSFP28 line card
- QFX10000-30C, a 30-port 100GbE QSFP28/40GbE QSFP+ line card
- QFX10000-60S-6Q, a 60-port 1GbE/10GbE SFP/SFP+ line card with six-port 40GbE QSFP+ / two-port 100GbE QSFP28
Fully configured, a single QFX10016 chassis can support up to 480 100GbE ports, delivering the industry’s highest line-rate 100GbE port densities in its class. The QFX10000 switch fabric is capable of delivering up to 7.2 Tbps (full duplex) per slot, and the midplane-less orthogonal interconnect architecture ensures system longevity.
QFX10000 Modular Switches Highlights
- Industry-leading line-rate 100GbE port density with up to 480 100GbE ports in a single chassis
- Up to 96 Tbps Layer 2 and Layer 3 performance, scalable to over 200 Tbps in the future
- Unparalleled investment protection with high density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE; 400GbE ready
- System longevity with midplane-less orthogonal interconnect architecture
- Highest logical Layer 2 / Layer 3 scale; up to 1M MACs, 2 million host routes, 2 million FIB
- Deep buffers with up to 100ms packet buffering per port
- No head-of-line blocking with virtual output Queue (VoQ)- based architecture
- Flexible network architectures including Layer 3 fabric and Juniper MC-LAG for Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks
- Juniper Virtualized Open Network Operating System framework for programmability through APIs
- High availability with non-stop routing (NSR), non-stop bridging (NSB), and graceful route engine switchover (GRES)
- Rich automation capabilities with operations and event scripts, Python, Chef, and Puppet
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Call For Lowest Price!
Our Price: $1,325.15
Our Price: $1,490.90
Our Price: $1,657.50
Our Price: $2,072.30
Our Price: $2,651.15
Our Price: $3,313.30