The Total Economic Impact Of Juniper Apstra Infographic - Free Download
Juniper Apstra enables enterprises, cloud service providers, and communication service providers to proactively automate the design, deployment, and operation of data center networks. The solution is low-code and efficient in managing multivendor environments from a centralized application
Juniper commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) organizations may realize by deploying Apstra. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Apstra on their organizations. Through four customer interviews and data aggregation, Forrester concluded that the Juniper Apstra customer journey has the following three-year financial impact.
Benefits Such As:
- Design cost savings. The solution reduces requirement scoping and design time by up to 60%
- Deployment cost savings. The solution could reduct implementation time from 24 hours to 2 hours per device
- Data center operations savings. The solution reduces FTE hours needed by up to 60%
- Tools replacement cost savings of over $358,000 in one case
Intent-based networking software automates the entire network lifecycle, from design through everyday operations. Apstra supports multivendor environments and provides continuous validation, a single source of truth, powerful analytics, and root cause identification to assure reliability.
- Intent-based network design and operations
- Support for multivendor environments
- Automated zero-touch deployment