Juniper Networks Cloud Services
Enabling Your Business to Scale Elastically
With modern cloud services that span the network and security domains, Juniper enables your business to scale elastically while minimizing capital investment. Gain the agility and scalability of the cloud without compromising operational simplicity.
Our cloud services uniquely apply artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate key tasks, proactively address networking issues before they impact service levels, and deliver detailed insight into user, device, and application behavior and traffic patterns. With these capabilities, your business will save time and money while maximizing the value of its network infrastructure.
Key capabilities enabled by Juniper cloud services:
- Wired access, wireless access, and SD-WAN – Automated event correlation, root cause identification, Self-Driving Network™ operations, network assurance, proactive anomaly detection, and more
- Security – Real-time actionable intel for threat prevention and unified on-premises/cloud security management and monitoring
- WAN routing – Network health and diagnostics with corrective actions, multivendor configuration and service orchestration, and workflow and closed-loop automation
Juniper also uses open APIs to provide seamless integration with external tools and systems to further increase agility and network visibility while reducing costs.
Juniper Mist IoT Assurance
The Juniper Mist IoT Assurance cloud service streamlines IT operations while securing network connections for headless IoT and BYOD devices. It uses Multi Pre-Shared Key (MPSK) or Private Pre-Shared Key (PPSK) as new types of identity and policy vectors to provide a simple yet comprehensive way to onboard client devices without relying on client MAC addresses.
- MAC-less client device onboarding
- Ability to create, rotate, and auto-expire PSKs at cloud scale
- Dynamic traffic engineering
- Key-based WxLAN policy
- Personal WLAN
- Active device usage tracking per PSK
- Automated key provisioning and rotation
Centralized security management, analytics, and unified policy orchestration delivered to users, devices, and applications wherever they go, on-premises, in the cloud, and around the world.
- Manage tens of thousands of sites simultaneously
- Create policies for validated threat prevention, user and application access control, secure connectivity, and more — and apply them anywhere
- Protect private and public cloud workloads with metadata-based security controls
- Correlate and analyze each stage of an attack in sequence, regardless of which product made the detection, and stop threats across your network with Policy Enforcer’s one-click mitigation
- Security Assurance guarantees that security rules are always placed correctly for intended effectiveness
Advanced Threat Prevention
The threat intelligence hub for your network, available as a cloud service or on-premises appliance. Protect against known and unknown threats, assess and verify device and IoT risk, and analyze encrypted traffic.
- Automatically discover and mitigate known and unknown threats
- Encrypted Traffic Insights: Detect and stop threats hiding within encrypted traffic without decrypting
- Adaptive Threat Profiling: Detect targeted attacks on your network, including high-risk users and devices, and automatically mobilize your defenses
- SecIntel: Curate and distribute threat feeds verified by Juniper Threat Labs across the network to routers, switches, access points, and firewalls for orchestrated action
Session Smart Router
Our software-defined router provides a flexible, application-aware network fabric that meets stringent enterprise performance, security, and availability requirements. Session optimization, intelligent features, and granular service controls enable the highest-quality routing for diverse applications and services.
- Application-aware routing
- Fail-safe service delivery
- Orchestration and automation
- Zero trust security
- Centralized management using the Juniper Mist Cloud or Session Smart Conductor
The vSRX Virtual Firewall provides uncompromised flexibility, effectiveness, and performance in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, and Oracle Cloud environments.
- CPU: 2
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 16 GB
A cloud service based on machine learning and driven by Mist AI. It replaces manual troubleshooting tasks with automated wireless operations to make Wi-Fi predictable, reliable, and measurable and provides unique visibility into user service levels.
- Proactive optimization of wireless performance
- Simple and secure access to resources
- Dynamic packet capture for troubleshooting
- Proactive root-cause identification
- Network automation with APIs
The Juniper Mist Wired Assurance service brings Mist AI to access-layer switching. It sets a new network management standard with AI-driven operations and automation, improving the experiences of devices connected to resources through Juniper EX Series Ethernet Switches.
- Onboard, configure, and manage Juniper EX Series switches from the Juniper Mist Cloud
- Build and deploy campus fabric architectures in minutes based on intent
- Leverage open APIs for third-party integration and automation across multivendor environments
- Use AI-driven insights to learn exactly how switches are performing
- Configure sites and switches using templates and port profiles
The Juniper Mist WAN Assurance service simplifies operations, improves visibility into end-user experiences, and shortens SD-WAN mean time to repair.
- Visibility into WAN user experiences with application-based context
- End-to-end user impact analyses based on WLAN, LAN, and WAN telemetry data
- Automated identification and correction of gateway misconfigurations and faulty interfaces
- Health insights into Session Smart Routers, SRX Series Services Gateways, and WAN links
- Simplified configuration and deployment of Session Smart Routers
Meet Marvis, the first virtual network assistant (VNA) purpose-built with Mist AI for enterprise WLANs, LANs, and WANs. It fundamentally transforms network operations from reactive troubleshooting to proactive remediation through self-driving actions.
- A conversational interface uses natural language to understand user intent
- Marvis automatically takes action or provides recommendations to proactively fix an issue before users know it exists
- Marvis Android app enables a client-level view of the network, capturing events directly from end-users’ devices
- Validated Mist AI-driven support can decrease user-generated tickets by up to 90 percent
Premium Analytics offers network visibility and business intelligence to drive your digital transformation journey.
- Network insights that help assure quality experiences across both wired and wireless networks
- Monitoring and behavior reports for applications and clients
- WAN visibility into link and application quality of experience (QoE)
- Data ingestion, analysis, and reporting from Juniper and third-party network devices (not managed by the Juniper Mist Cloud)
- Segmentation of visitor network traffic patterns with dynamic categorizations for insights into trends and motion flows
- Third-party data ingestion and customized reporting
User Engagement uses virtual Bluetooth LE (vBLE) array technology and cloud-based machine learning to drive down deployment costs and improve the accuracy of real-time indoor location services, from wayfinding to location-based proximity notifications.
- Implement new wireless services, such as indoor navigation and proximity messages
- Drive customer behavior with contextual offers
- Trigger HVAC, security cameras, and other IoT devices based on user location
- Easily direct employees to available resources such as meeting rooms
- Share location information with colleagues, family, and friends
vMX Virtual Routing
The vMX Series Universal Routing Platform extends more than 20 years of Juniper edge routing expertise to the virtual realm. It brings the complete feature set and the same operations as physical Juniper MX Series routers to a virtualized solution.
- Virtualized MX (vMX) disaggregation
- Control-plane scale
- Full-featured, scalable routing support
- Integrated with Tier-1 cloud provider infrastructure
Mist Access Assurance
The Juniper Mist Access Assurance service provides secure wired and wireless network access control based on user and device identities. The service enforces zero-trust network access policies for guest, IoT, BYOD, and corporate devices.
- Client-first experience
- Granular identity fingerprinting
- Network policy enforcement
- High availability and geo-affinity
- Single-pane-of-glass management
- Automatic software updates
- API-driven architecture